I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
Go, Pendleton! Go Landon! Thanks for the awesome pictures. I'm missing you all so much.Love you all!ma
Awesome as always. Is Jeff coaching again? Landon, you are my favorite Arabian. :)
Landon plays for the middle school now. As much as Jeff would like to coach football at the high school or middle school, he chose a different career path(thank goodness). No more league (community) football...this is the big time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Go, Pendleton! Go Landon! Thanks for the awesome pictures. I'm missing you all so much.
Love you all!
ma
Awesome as always. Is Jeff coaching again? Landon, you are my favorite Arabian. :)
Landon plays for the middle school now. As much as Jeff would like to coach football at the high school or middle school, he chose a different career path(thank goodness). No more league (community) football...this is the big time!
Post a Comment