Monday, September 14, 2009

Broncos vs. Bengals




In case your wondering if it is ok to talk about the game on Saturday, it is't.

The boys played an awesome, awesome game, but some wounds take a while to heal.

Just in case you are wondering, the player on the ground with the medic is not Landon but was a key offensive player...not good. (He is fine today. Hyper-extended and twisted his knee.)

3 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

We wish we could be at the Sports Park to cheer on #12 and the great coach! You are the greatest!

Ross said...

Wish I could see a Broncos game! Keep at it!

Emily said...

I am sorry for the boy who got hurt, but I'll admit I was sure glad to hear it wasn't Landon! Be careful nephew - keep running fast!

Those are the games that build character right? Go Broncos!